With deals dropping daily, you’ll want to check the current availability of items you’re most interested in buying. Examples of some recent discounts include:
- Up to 40% off select fashion items, including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi’s apparel, as well as New Balance footwear.
- Up to half-off a selection of watches from Citizen, Bulova, Anne Klein and others.
- Up to 40% off Star Wars toys.
- Up to 50% off JBL Speakers.
- Prime Video is offering up to 50% off the rental or purchase of select popular family and holiday movies.
How can you save money at Amazon?
Amazon is taking the Black Friday frenzy up a notch. To build a little urgency on special discounts, Amazon is hosting “Epic Daily Deals” with a countdown clock showing when the sale on an item ends. A live stream features a host talking about trending deals and upcoming sales.
Meanwhile, for shoppers who want to combine a little holiday benevolence with their buying, AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the purchase price on eligible products to a charity of a purchaser’s choice.
Leave a Comment